The Tripawds Foundation is a 501c3 charity established to help amputee pets and their people everywhere. See all assistance programs.
Current projects include:
- Maintaining the public benefit Tripawds Community
- Hosting a Toll-free Support Helpline
- Reimbursement for certified rehab consultations
- Free vet patient outreach materials
- Amputation Surgery Assistance Program
- Tripawds Gear Fund
- Tripawds Rescue Fund
- Kaiserin Cancer Care Package
- NEW: Get a Harness Give a Harness
- And more to come!
Your tax deductible contribution will help those facing a cancer diagnosis and/or amputation for their pets find the information they seek to ensure a healthy recovery and happy life on three legs.
As funds become available future projects will be designed to help Tripawds and their people in as many ways as possible.
2023 Tripawds Foundation Community Fund
$1,353 of $24,000 raised
We’re off to a great start, but you can help us reach our goal!See How You Can Help
Thank You for Your Support!
Become a Sustaining Member!
Make a Tripawds Planned Giving pledge.
See the Tripawds Foundation News Blog for latest news and tributes.