Help prevent economic euthanasia!
The Tripawds Amputation Surgery Assistance Program (ASAP) helps people in need with financial aid for veterinary expenses related to amputation for their dog or cat. Read complete Tripawds ASAP Fund details here.
Promote your brand or pay tribute to your three legged hero or angel.
Keep the Tripawds ASAP fund going to help more amputee pets and their people by sponsoring this program for one year.
In exchange for your charitable contribution you will receive a detailed announcement and ongoing promotion of your support for the Tripawds Foundation throughout the year.
Each month we grant an award of $500 to an income qualified recipient to help pay for amputation surgery expenses. Every time the grant is awarded we publish an article about the monthly recipient in the Foundation News blog. This post is shared throughout the Tripawds community and to 20,000+ Tripawds fans and followers via social media. And every time, we highlight our partnership with the current program sponsor.
- In-depth interview and announcement in the Tripawds Foundation News blog with links to your website.
- Your branding message on the Tripawds ASAP fund application page.
- Monthly promotion of your support in every grant award announcement.
- Ongoing publicity of your partnership in the Tripawds News email newsletter and in social media.
- Includes 250 co-branded Tripawds Outreach Brochures.
Consider sponsoring and additional print run of brochures to get your message into more vet clinics, animal hospitals and rehab centers!
NOTE: Please contact us about other charitable giving partnership opportunities!
*Your 12 month sponsorship will begin upon publication of our partnership announcement.